1. Spy on you. You should close your curtains. Nice couch, though. Ikea?
2. Binge read an entire book series. Definitely not the Alanna the Lioness series, or the Beka Cooper series, or most of Harry Potter.
3. Remove a bunch of parts from the Jeep. It’s cool. It was just the top. And sides.
4. Punch another hole in my face. Definitely didn’t do that, and my mom was definitely not disappointed in me.
5. Re-read four years worth of RPG notes. Because it’s not as though GMs love to bring back the enemies you forgot about.
6. Come up with seventeen new story ideas. About 10% of which are viable. Theoretically.
7. Refresh my summer wardrobe. My aesthetic is equal parts Fury Road and Rock of Ages.
8. Make a shitload of cookies and freeze them against the oncoming Too Hot To Turn On The Oven season. You should never have to choose between pistachio shortbread and comfort.
9. Get a fucking sunburn. I was outside for, like, five minutes and I had sunscreen on!
10. Write. Definitely not. I just…may have scribbled down some notes. On something. I wouldn’t worry about it.